Due to the huge fluxuations in the Renewable Energy Sector & wild policy initiatives by the Queensland Government Green Home Energy has had no choice but to cease trading.

If you have a problem with a Growatt Inverter, You can lodge the problem directly with the Growatt Servicing Centre in Sydney.
Their contact Details are: Currently they pay for an electrician to install replacement inverters.

To help existing customer's Green Home Energy has engaged a Solar Specialist to help with any warranty enquiries 1 day per week. To lodge an enquiry please fill out the form below.

Enquiry Form
Your Name
Your Email
Invoice #
Phone #
Your Address
Your Suburb
Problem / Comments
Verification: 6+5 =